The ULTIMATE Film Developing Starter Kit - Includes Chemicals
Our Price: £90.00 GBP100415
NB: price includes free UK Tracked Shipping!
The Ultimate Developing Starter Kit has been designed to provide you with the essential kit to begin developing at home* INCLUDING a pack of Ilford's Simplicity Developing chemicals!
- 1 x Ilford 35mm cassette opener - to remove your film ready for developing*
- 1 x Universal Film Tank - the light-tight tank for developing
- 2 x Film Developing Reels - holds your 35mm film securely inside the tank
- 3 x 600ml Graduates - for mixing of your chemicals
- 1 x Paterson Stirrer - to get the chemicals nicely mixed within the Graduates
- 1 x Thermometer - ensure that your mix is in the right temperature range for accurate development!
- 4 x Film Clips - for hanging your films as they dry
- Film Developer - the chemicals to create the image on the negative
- Film Stop (Ilfostop) - to stop the developing chemical reaction
- Ilford Rapid Fixer - removes any remaining light-sensitive chemicals so your image won't degrade over time
- Ilfotol Wetting Agent - makes the water glide off the film to reduce waterspots
This is all the 'hardware' needed to get your exposed film through to fully developed and dry, ready for scanning/printing!
*Please note that you will need a darkroom/changing bag/light-tight environment for first loading your films onto the developing reels.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us or call us on 01494 614514 and we will be very happy to help or advise.
Where we ship
When you buy your developing kit from us we can ship it across the UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand, Australia and Canada (more countries planned soon!) So buy your Ultimate Film Developing Starter Kit today and dive into the fun of home development!
This kit was exactly what I needed to get me started in home developing. I loved being able to develop at home, and seeing my negatives come out perfectly was great and exciting. Looking forward to investing in more chemicals to develop my next batch of film with the equipment from this kit. I highly recommend it!
Just enough chemicals for a single roll of film, and all the gear you need apart from the changing bag. This is a pretty basic kit suitable for anyone who just wants to play with processing, like me. It's fun and pretty easy to do, and really satisfying when you see your own photos developed and hanging in the bathroom. The nice thing about this kit is that it isn't too big so is easy to store.