The Advanced Analogue Photographer's Starter Pack
A fantastic gift for a photographer looking to push the creative boundaries of film photography. The pack contains a La Sardinia Czar 35mm camera with matching Flash and 5 films that each provide a different end result! Experiment, create and enjoy. Now includes TWO FREE stickers!
- La Sardinia Czar Lomography Camera and Flash - a versatile set-up that you'll be able to take into any situation and create amazing images!
- Japan Camera Hunter black film case - to carry your new rolls around in style
- Kodak Portra 800 - a professional colour film that will deliver natural colours and deep saturation in low-light situations
- Rollei Infrared - the perfect creative tool, you can shoot it as normal B&W at ISO 400 or pair it with a red filter and shoot it at ISO 25 to pick up the Infrared spectrum instead
- Kodak Tri-X - this film was first introduced to the market in 1940, and when you use it you'll realise why it's lasted so well - flexible and sharp, this has been the first choice film for many famous photographers over the years.
- Ilford Delta 100 - a modern film that delivers exceptionally crisp results in daylight and under studio lighting, perfect for sunny days and experimental still-lifes
- Fuji Provia 100F - a professional colour film renowned for excellent skin tones and landscape colours - a wonderful portrait film
- 2 x Analogue Wonderland Mono Stickers
If you want to learn more about getting started with analogue photography please check out our Beginner's Guide to Film.
Infrared sample shot (c) Martin Brigden