*COVER DAMAGE* Silvergrain Classics - Issue 10
*We have some magazines with small damage to the binding and cover pages - hence the discount! The damage will not impact your enjoyment of the gorgeous photography or interviews included 😊
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film.
Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.
A fantastic inspiration for film photographers of all shooting styles and experience!
In their tenth issue you will find topics including
- Helmut Newton & Yva: “Dancing on the Volcano” in the Weimar Republic
- Cameras of the 80s: a decade that changed gear forever
- Loading Your Own Film from Bulk: does it make sense?
- Authentic Vintage Photography: “how to” for marketing or personal work
- Portfolios from Asia, Australia, Ukraine, and USA
- Polaroid Super8... Revisiting an instant failure on a modern project
Where We Ship
When you buy Silvergain Classics magazine from Analogue Wonderland we can ship it across the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
You can read more about Silvergain Classics at their site here: https://silvergrainclassics.com/ You may remember them from a previous name; they started life as 'PhotoKlassik International' before evolving to Silvergrain Classics!