Europrint 100 - 35mm Film 24exp - EXPIRED
LIMITED STOCK: Europrint 100 colour film, produced by Ferrania under the 'Europrint' brand
Expiry date : 08/2013
There is very little information available online about Europrint, apart from the common knowledge that it was made in Italy and therefore a Ferrania product. Clearly the branding is very EU-centric!
The colours of sample images on Flickr (example) show bright pastel colours and beautiful highlights.
Please note that we can't guarantee results with any films past expiry date. However we have done spot tests on the batch, and are also reassured by our supplier that they have been stored properly over the past years.
Notes from our supplier:
- Expired film is less sensitive to light, so I recommend shooting it 1-2 stops over-exposed (so these rolls at ISO 25-50)
- If you’re using an automatic or point & shoot camera & can’t change the ISO, just ask for it to be pushed a stop in development
- Obviously, being expired film, results can vary from roll-to-roll, so perhaps don’t make it your first choice for an extremely important shoot!
- Expect slight colour shifts & increased grain - it will basically make your photos look extra vintage
- But it’s great fun to shoot & to not be totally sure what you will get back - the surprise element of it is one of the best bits for me!
The Analogue WonderLab
When you’ve shot your roll of film and are looking to get it developed and scanned, then look no further than the Analogue WonderLab!
We can process your film for you, scan it at the resolution you need, and email back the files quickly and securely.
We offer FREE tracked shipping to our lab so that you can send us your negatives with total peace of mind. And our lab team are all passionate film shooters themselves, so you know that your film will get the best possible treatment!
Head to the WonderLab page here to read more details, or add the bundled developing above (if available) when you purchase your film.
Please note that our long-term aim is to offer developing for every film that we sell, but this is a work-in-progress. For full details and FAQs please head here
We send all parcels via TRACKED service - free in the UK for orders of film over £50.
This means that when you buy your film from us you will be emailed a tracking link at dispatch, and will be able to follow your parcel’s journey all the way to safe arrival.
Please note that it is not a signed service so you won’t need to be at home to receive your film, and our letterbox-friendly boxes fit through the vast majority of European letterboxes!
You will have different shipping options and costs at checkout, depending on how quickly you need your film. Please refer to the Delivery Details page for full information