Silvergrain Classics - Film Magazine - Issue 11
Our Price: £13.50 GBP100646
Discover the Entire World of Analogue Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film.
Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.
A fantastic inspiration for film photographers of all shooting styles and experience!
In their eleventh issue you will find topics including
- Susan Burnstine: an enigmatic and unique vision
- Meyer-Görlitz: testing new retro lenses based on old favorites
- Zana Briski: the most awarded photographer you have never heard of
- Your Own Emulsion: truly unique prints with ADOX Polywarmtone
- Female Focus: international views of women in film
- Portfolios from Trinidad and Tobago, UK, and USA
Where We Ship
When you buy Silvergain Classics magazine from Analogue Wonderland we can ship it across the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
You can read more about Silvergain Classics at their site here: https://silvergrainclassics.com/ You may remember them from a previous name; they started life as 'PhotoKlassik International' before evolving to Silvergrain Classics!