We are looking for people to help us spread the word about the joys of film photography! Specifically we want to find folk who love film photography and are enthusiastic and passionate about the positive impact that film photography has in their life. We firmly believe that creativity is more important than technical knowledge - film photography should be fun and accessible to everyone - and we want our Ambassadors to reflect those values..
So if you are evangelical about the creative possibilities of film photography, comfortable talking to camera, and would like some Ambassador-exclusive savings and perks - then this might be for you!
We are testing this program with an initial 6-month cohort of 10 ambassadors. If it works well for everyone involved - and it successfully brings more new people into the film photography world! - then we will look to expand in the summer.
How to apply to become a Wonderland Ambassador
We are super excited to open up the ambassador programme - with just ten slots available in the first cohort. In order to apply for one of those spots then you need to do the following:
1. Create a 10-30 second video of yourself talking to the camera about why you love film photography
2. Select 3 images that you have taken in the last 12 months (using the Analogue WonderLab's processing services)
3. Fill in the google form and submit your videos and imagesApply Here
What do you get as an Ambassador?
1. 6 months of Ambassador-exclusive discounts. 30% off all lab services; 5% off all products in our store (on top of any other normal deals!)
2. Automatic entry into Club AW - with regular exclusive discounts, events, and competitions
3. For every video that we use on social media or in paid ads, an extra 1,000 WonderPoints deposited straight into your account
4. An exclusive referral link to track the success of the programApply Here
What do we expect from our Ambassadors?
1. A minimum of 1 video (30s-1 minute long) submitted each month to Amy on our marketing team. She will give guidance each month on the topic(s) she needs help with!
2. Regular interaction with the photography community. This will be different for everyone - it’s got to fit in with your normal lives and activities! Successful Ambassadors will agree a broad plan with Amy but ideas could include:
a. Semi-regular posts on social media / forums discussing the joy of film photography,
b. Writing a blog post for our website or a partner website like 35mmc,
c. Hosting a talk at a local camera club or college,
d. Hosting a photowalk, or ‘coffee and cameras’ social meet-up
e. Something else - ideas welcome
3. Polite and inclusive language in all public interactions. You will be an Ambassador for our values and beliefs, and we reserve the right to remove people from the programme if
1. Check your lighting - Don't stand with a window directly behind you
2. Make sure the room you are in is quiet so your voice can be heard - or use audio equipment, like a microphone
3. Practise what you are going to say first and see if it is between 10 and 30 seconds in length - Keep it simple and concise
4. Shoot in portrait, head and shoulders, allowing for some whitespace around you
Applications are open until the end of the month (31st Jan)
We will confirm successful applicants first week of February (by 9th Feb)
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Here