Analogue Wonderland and Cameradactyl have come together to solve the worst problems of scanning Fujifilm Instax Mini images on a flatbed scanner! The Instax Mini Scan Adapter helps you to scan your Fujifilm Instax Mini images easily, efficiently, and completely eliminates the dreaded Newton rings that usually come when scanning Instax photos on a flatbed scanner.
Why use a Scan Adapter?
- Facilitates perfect vertical alignment on all images
- Black plexiglass functions as a strong contrast to your Instax shots, allowing easy and fast cropping
- Newton rings no more! The Scan Adapter has been carefully crafted to separate your Instax photos very slightly from the glass of your scanner, eliminating Newton rings completely
- Finger holes are cut into each panel, allowing you to easily remove your photographs after scanning. Just push your finger through the back and your photographs will pop right out!
- Scan Adapter Trays come with a protective paper covering on the front and back to keep the plexiglass safe during shipping. Please remove this protective paper before use.
- Scan adapters are hand-assembled and may have some small glue markings on them; these will not affect the performance of the tool so don’t sweat it!
- The Scan Adapter works best using double-sided tape to secure your Instax Mini films but will also work great with a small amount of blu-tack or similar; just be sure your images fit nice and flat against the tray before scanning.
Easy, convenient, and leaving you in total creative control!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
It's perfect for holding the Polaroid ZINK prints (2" x 3"), so with a suitable printer and the appropriate app. you can get hard copy of images from your smartphone.
If you shoot Instax Mini this is what you need to stop getting those dreaded newton rings.