Kodak Pro Image 100 is a professional-grade 35mm colour film that delivers exceptional results for your holidays. With its fine grain and vibrant colours, this film captures the essence of your travels with stunning clarity and detail.
It has been around since 1997 and is famous for it's physical stability: Pro Image can cope with heat and humidity much better than the average colour film! It is also the most affordable 'Pro' film in the Kodak range.
- Professional-grade 35mm colour film
- High physical stability: the emulsion is resistant to high heat and humidity
- Fine grain for sharp, detailed images
- Wide exposure latitude for shooting in a variety of lighting conditions
- Excellent skin tone reproduction for portraits
- Capture your holiday memories with stunning clarity and detail
- Take the film into rainforests, on beach trips, and other situations where you might normally worry about film keeping it’s colours and tones
- Enjoy vibrant colours that bring your photos to life
- Create beautiful portraits with excellent skin tone reproduction
- Trust in the quality of a professional-grade film for your most important moments
|Pack size:||5 / 1|
Kodak - properly known as Kodak Eastman - was founded in America in 1888 and dominated the "Western" world of photography for the next 100 years, constantly in fierce rivalry with the Japanese Fuji. Similarly to Fuji the advent of digital photography at the turn of the century caused significant financial problems. A late attempt to win in the compact market was hit by the rise of mobile photography and bankruptcy followed in 2012. Fortunately the photography business has survived under the Kodak Alaris name - based in Hertfordshire, England - and they have delighted the analogue industry by pledging continued support for film production and the promise of bringing back old favourite emulsions.
For more information about the brand check out our bio of Kodak
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I love the tones, makes everything look dreamy!
This film just tells it like it is..not over saturated, just nice life-like colours. I'll definitely be shooting more in the future!!
Since it's 100 iso film, it's goes without saying that this is only for sun soaked glory. Portraits are beautiful and landscapes are more gorgeous looking than ever. Get this while it's sunny and the sun is out.
I shot this while visiting Brighton, while it was sunny. The pictures came out way better than I expected. The pictures look like they came straight out of magazine. The roll is so relevantly cheap for a colour film and this type of result?? Will buy again for similar sunny adventure.
Great film for all round good light photography. Exceptional colours the saturation is just right. Great for landscapes, portraits and studio work. I develop myself and have got nothing but great results even when my chemicals were probably past their best. Will defiantly be buying more.