Polaroid Scan Adapter - Scanning Mask
Analogue Wonderland and Cameradactyl have come together to solve the worst problems of scanning Polaroid images on a flatbed scanner! The Polaroid Scan Adapter helps you to scan your Polaroid 600 or SX-70 images easily, efficiently, and completely eliminates the dreaded Newton rings that usually come when scanning Polaroids on a flatbed scanner.
Why use a Scan Adapter?
- Facilitates perfect vertical alignment on all images
- Black plexiglass functions as a strong contrast to your polaroids, allowing easy and fast cropping
- Newton rings no more! The Scan Adapter has been carefully crafted to separate your polaroids very slightly from the glass of your scanner, eliminating Newton rings completely
- Finger holes are cut into each panel, allowing you to easily remove your polaroids after scanning. Just push your finger through the back and your polaroids will pop right out!
- Scan Adapter Trays come with a protective paper covering on the front and back to keep the plexiglass safe during shipping. Please remove this protective paper before use.
- Scan adapters are hand-assembled and may have some small glue markings on them; these will not affect the performance of the tool so don’t sweat it!
- The Scan Adapter works best using double-sided tape to secure your Polaroid films but will also work great with a small amount of blu-tack or similar; just be sure your images fit nice and flat against the tray before scanning.
Easy, convenient, and leaving you in total creative control!
Where we ship
When you buy your medium format scanning mask from us we can ship it across the UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand, Australia and Canada (more countries planned soon!) So buy your Polaroid Scan Adapter today and dive back into the fun of bringing your polaroid film to digital life!
The Analogue WonderLab
When you’ve shot your roll of film and are looking to get it developed and scanned, then look no further than the Analogue WonderLab!
We can process your film for you, scan it at the resolution you need, and email back the files quickly and securely.
We offer FREE tracked shipping to our lab so that you can send us your negatives with total peace of mind. And our lab team are all passionate film shooters themselves, so you know that your film will get the best possible treatment!
Head to the WonderLab page here to read more details, or add the bundled developing above when you purchase your film.
Please note that our long-term aim is to offer developing for every film that we sell, but this is a work-in-progress. For full details and FAQs please head here
How Does the Bundled Developing Work?
To make your analogue adventures even easier (and cheaper!) we’ve implemented the option to pre-pay for your processing when you buy your film. This means that you choose your developing and scanning options on this page, via the little tick-box above, and add everything to basket for an immediate 10% saving on all processing costs.
Your film will be dispatched in line with our usual shipping times (full details here) and you will also get an email with instructions on sending the film back to the WonderLab (with tracked shipping - on us!)
When you have shot the film - whether that takes you a day, month or year - you generate the free tracked postage label by following the simple instructions from the email, and pop it in the post with a note of your original order number. We’ll do the rest!
So buy the bundle and relax into the shooting process, knowing that you’ll get to see the final results from your photography, without having to reach for your wallet again.
We send all parcels via TRACKED service - free in the UK for orders of film over £50.
This means that when you buy your film from us you will be emailed a tracking link at dispatch, and will be able to follow your parcel’s journey all the way to safe arrival.
Please note that it is not a signed service so you won’t need to be at home to receive your film, and our letterbox-friendly boxes fit through the vast majority of European letterboxes!
You will have different shipping options and costs at checkout, depending on how quickly you need your film. Please refer to the Delivery Details page for full information