Camerhack Adapter for 116 Film Cameras: FAK116
You can now use your 116 film camera once more with these wonderful little adapters from Camerhack!
They will allow you to shoot any of the 120 films available with your 116 camera by adjusting the 120 spool to the right height and dimensions for easy use: it comes with 2 sets of adapters so that you can also use a 120 spool as the take-up spool.
The set also comes with 4 white extenders that are essential for use with certain cameras (e.g. Box Brownie) that are stricter about the spool diameter.
With these adapters you will get approx 6 panoramic photos (~11x6cm) from a single roll of 120 film.
For more info about the background of Camerhack then head over to our interview with Claudio!
The following 116 cameras have been explicitly tested with the spools:
- No. 1A Folding Pocket KODAK Camera (collapsing front) (1899 – 1905)
- No. 1A Folding Pocket KODAK Camera Model B (folding front) (1905 – 1906)
- No. 2A BROWNIE Camera (1907 – 1924)
- No. 1A Folding Pocket KODAK Camera Model C (wood lens mount) (1907 – 1909)
- No. 1A Folding Pocket KODAK Special Camera (1908 – 1912)
- No. 1A Speed KODAK Camera (1909 – 1913)
- No. 1A Folding Pocket KODAK Camera Model D (metal lens mount) (1909 – 1915)
- No. 1A Special KODAK Camera (1912- 1914)
- No. 1A Six-Three KODAK Camera (1913 – 1915)
- No. 1A KODAK Junior Camera (1914 – 1914)
- No. 1A Pocket KODAK Special Camera (1926 – 1934)
- No. 2A Folding Pocket BROWNIE Camera (1910 – 1915)
- No. 1A Folding Pocket KODAK-RR Type Camera (formerly listed as No. 1A Folding Pocket KODAK Special) (1912 – 1915)
- No. 1A AUTOGRAPHIC KODAK Junior Camera (1914 – 1927)
- No. 1A AUTOGRAPHIC KODAK Special Camera (1914 – 1916)
- No. 2A Folding AUTOGRAPHIC BROWNIE Camera (Changed from square to round ends in 1917) (1915 – 1926)
- No. 1A AUTOGRAPHIC KODAK 1917 Model Camera (1917 – 1924)
- No. 1A AUTOGRAPHIC KODAK Special Camera (w/coupled rangefinder and Bakelite side panels) (1917 – 1923)
- No. 1A AUTOGRAPHIC KODAK Special Camera w/coupled rangefinder, Model_B (Back overlaps sides) (1923 – 1926)
- No. 1A Pocket KODAK Series II Camera (1923 – 1931)
- No. 2A BROWNIE Camera (Aluminum, Model C) (1924 – 1933)
- No. 1A KODAK Series III Camera (1924 – 1931)
- No. 1A Pocket KODAK Camera (1926 – 1932)
- No. 1A Pocket KODAK Series II Camera (in 4 colors) (1928 – 1931)
- No. 1A Pocket KODAK Camera (In 4 colours: blue, brown, grey, green) (1929 – 1932)
- No. 1A Pocket KODAK Junior Camera (Black and 3 colors) (1929 – 1932)
- No. 2A BROWNIE Camera (5 colors) (1929 – 1933)
- No. 1A Gift KODAK Camera (packed in cedar box) (10,000 manufactured) (1930 – 1931)
- No. 2A Beau BROWNIE Camera (5 colors) (1930 – 1933)
Other 116 cameras should also be fine but cannot be guaranteed until tested.
NB: the brand is sometimes mis-spelled as Camerahack or Camerhak
Where we ship
When you buy your camera film from us we can ship it across the UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand, Australia and Canada (more countries planned soon!) So buy your Camerhack Adapter for 116 Film Cameras: FAK116 today and dive back into the fun of 116 film photography!
The Analogue WonderLab
When you’ve shot your roll of film and are looking to get it developed and scanned, then look no further than the Analogue WonderLab!
We can process your film for you, scan it at the resolution you need, and email back the files quickly and securely.
We offer FREE tracked shipping to our lab so that you can send us your negatives with total peace of mind. And our lab team are all passionate film shooters themselves, so you know that your film will get the best possible treatment!
Head to the WonderLab page here to read more details, or add the bundled developing above when you purchase your film.
Please note that our long-term aim is to offer developing for every film that we sell, but this is a work-in-progress. For full details and FAQs please head here
How Does the Bundled Developing Work?
To make your analogue adventures even easier (and cheaper!) we’ve implemented the option to pre-pay for your processing when you buy your film. This means that you choose your developing and scanning options on this page, via the little tick-box above, and add everything to basket for an immediate 10% saving on all processing costs.
Your film will be dispatched in line with our usual shipping times (full details here) and you will also get an email with instructions on sending the film back to the WonderLab (with tracked shipping - on us!)
When you have shot the film - whether that takes you a day, month or year - you generate the free tracked postage label by following the simple instructions from the email, and pop it in the post with a note of your original order number. We’ll do the rest!
So buy the bundle and relax into the shooting process, knowing that you’ll get to see the final results from your photography, without having to reach for your wallet again.
We send all parcels via TRACKED service - free in the UK for orders of film over £50.
This means that when you buy your film from us you will be emailed a tracking link at dispatch, and will be able to follow your parcel’s journey all the way to safe arrival.
Please note that it is not a signed service so you won’t need to be at home to receive your film, and our letterbox-friendly boxes fit through the vast majority of European letterboxes!
You will have different shipping options and costs at checkout, depending on how quickly you need your film. Please refer to the Delivery Details page for full information