Camerhack Adapter for 616 Film Cameras: FAK616
Our Price: £14.50 GBP100353
You can now use your 616 film camera once more with these wonderful little adapters from Camerhack!
They will allow you to shoot any of the 120 films available with your 616 camera by adjusting the 120 spool to the right height and dimensions for easy use: it comes with 2 sets of adapters so that you can also use a 120 spool as the take-up spool.
The one adapter with a different hole is the “Key Adapter”: it features a 1mm laser-cut stainless steel flange that exactly matches the hole that’s in the original 616 spool. This adapter will engage with the camera’s film advance crank.
With these adapters you will get approx 6 panoramic photos (~11x6cm) from a single roll of 120 film.
For more info about the background of Camerhack then head over to our interview with Claudio!
The following 616 film cameras have been explicitly tested with the spools:
- KODAK Six-16 Camera (1932 – 1936)
- JIFFY KODAK Six-16 Camera (1933 – 1937)
- Six-16 BROWNIE Camera (1933 – 1941)
- Six-16 BROWNIE Junior Camera (1934 – 1942)
- KODAK Junior Six-16 Camera (1935 – 1937)
- KODAK SENIOR Six-16 Camera (1937 – 1939)
- KODAK Special Six-16 Camera (1937 – 1939)
- KODAK Junior Six-16 Series II Camera (1937 – 1940)
- JIFFY KODAK Six-16 Series II Camera (1937 – 1942)
- KODAK Junior Six-16 Series III Camera (1938 – 1939)
- Six-16 BROWNIE Special Camera (1938 – 1942)
- KODAK VIGILANT Six-16 Camera (1939 – 1942)
- KODAK MONITOR Six-16 Camera (1939 – 1948)
- KODAK VIGILANT Junior Six-16 Camera (1940 – 1948)
- Target BROWNIE Six-16 Camera (1941 – 1946)
- BROWNIE Target Six-16 Camera (1946 – 1951)
NB: the brand is sometimes mis-spelled as Camerahack or Camerhak
Where we ship
When you buy your camera film from us we can ship it across the UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand, Australia and Canada (more countries planned soon!) So buy your Camerhack Adapter for 616 Film Cameras: FAK616 today and dive back into the fun of 616 film photography!