CineStill TCS-1000 - Temperature Control System - UK Plug
The °Cs "Temperature Control System" Cinestill TCS-1000 immersion circulator/thermostat is the simplest solution for precision film processing at home.
The TCS-1000 system allows you to heat up your chemistry to the precise processing temperature, and maintain it during the entire developing session - whether you're developing B&W, colour negative, colour slide or B&W positive!
The universal design holds two 1000ml. storage bottles (Collapsible Accordion style, Wide-Mouth, JOBO, etc.) in a sink, tub, or basin of your preference, at the desired temperature.
It comes with a perfectly intuitive interface preset to standard C-41 processing, and easily adjustable temperature and timers for any process.
The Cinestill TCS-1000 mixes and heats chemistry in a 1000ml. pitcher in seconds, without splatter, spill or additional oxidation.
You can also reheat chemistry that has been preserved in the fridge for longer shelf life.
This is the UK model - with the plug complying with UK electrical requirements straight out of the box.
- An intuitive ready-to-use interface does not require additional timers, downloading phone apps, nor connecting to bluetooth/wifi
- Display and firmware are pre-programmed to process film with an adjustable two-stage timer for any process (C-41, E-6, B&W, etc.) in Min : Sec
- There is simple toggling between °C/°F readouts
- Universal bottle holder holds two 1000ml. storage bottles (collapsible accordion style, Wide-Mouth, JOBO, etc.) in a sink, tub, or basin of your preference
- PTC heating element, brushless DC motor and moulded polymer impeller
- Stainless steel housing
- Ground protection and temp/water level/overheat protection sensor
- UK electrical plug
Advantages over kitchen appliances
There are of course similar products out in the world that are designed to help with cooking and baking, even mobile foot-spas have a similar mechanic! And these products all helped formed the inspiration for the Cinestill TCS-1000.
However there are obviously significant advantages to using a product custom-built for film developing rather than trying to adapt something from your kitchen or bathroom!
The Cinestill TCS-1000:
- Has user-adjustable precise constant temperature control, from 0°C to 95°C (+/-0.1°C), compared to cooking appliances which are only consistent between 45°C to 99°C (film processing ranges between 18°C - 40°C).
- Heats, mixes and circulates chemistry or temperature control bath, maintaining consistent accurate temperature (within +/-1°C of user setting) throughout the entire bath (1-20L).
- Contains positive thermal coefficient (PTC) heating element heats/cools quickly and is more stable and durable than standard metal heating tubes, which run too hot and rust.
- Features a display and firmware designed for processing film, starts up ready to process color film with adjustable two-stage timer for any process (C-41, E-6, Df96 monobath, etc.) in Min : Sec
- Has a high efficiency DC brushless motor offers fast speed, low noise, does not give off heat when processing film at lower temperatures, and has a life cycle over 4,000 working hours, 20-30% longer than most kitchen appliances. Combined with moulded impeller has a max circulation capacity of up to 20L.
Each unit comes with bottle holders and instruction leaflet. You can also download a pdf of the user guide here
The Analogue WonderLab
When you’ve shot your roll of film and are looking to get it developed and scanned, then look no further than the Analogue WonderLab!
We can process your film for you, scan it at the resolution you need, and email back the files quickly and securely.
We offer FREE tracked shipping to our lab so that you can send us your negatives with total peace of mind. And our lab team are all passionate film shooters themselves, so you know that your film will get the best possible treatment!
Head to the WonderLab page here to read more details, or add the bundled developing above (if available) when you purchase your film.
Please note that our long-term aim is to offer developing for every film that we sell, but this is a work-in-progress. For full details and FAQs please head here
We send all parcels via TRACKED service - free in the UK for orders of film over £50.
This means that when you buy your film from us you will be emailed a tracking link at dispatch, and will be able to follow your parcel’s journey all the way to safe arrival.
Please note that it is not a signed service so you won’t need to be at home to receive your film, and our letterbox-friendly boxes fit through the vast majority of European letterboxes!
You will have different shipping options and costs at checkout, depending on how quickly you need your film. Please refer to the Delivery Details page for full information