Analogue Wonderland and Cameradactyl have come together to solve the worst problems of scanning Fujifilm Instax Wide images on a flatbed scanner! The Instax Mini Scan Adapter helps you to scan your Fujifilm Instax Wide images easily, efficiently, and completely eliminates the dreaded Newton rings that usually come when scanning Instax photos on a flatbed scanner.
Why use a Scan Adapter?
- Facilitates perfect vertical alignment on all images
- Black plexiglass functions as a strong contrast to your Instax shots, allowing easy and fast cropping
- Newton rings no more! The Scan Adapter has been carefully crafted to separate your Instax photos very slightly from the glass of your scanner, eliminating Newton rings completely
- Finger holes are cut into each panel, allowing you to easily remove your photographs after scanning. Just push your finger through the back and your photographs will pop right out!
- Scan Adapter Trays come with a protective paper covering on the front and back to keep the plexiglass safe during shipping. Please remove this protective paper before use.
- Scan adapters are hand-assembled and may have some small glue markings on them; these will not affect the performance of the tool so don’t sweat it!
- The Scan Adapter works best using double-sided tape to secure your Instax Wide films but will also work great with a small amount of blu-tack or similar; just be sure your images fit nice and flat against the tray before scanning.
Easy, convenient, and leaving you in total creative control!
Where we ship
When you buy your medium format scanning mask from us we can ship it across the UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand, Australia and Canada (more countries planned soon!) So buy your Instax Wide Scan Adapter today and dive back into the fun of bringing your polaroid film to digital life!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
It is all in the title 😁
Great for raising the prints off the scanner glass to avoid newton rings. Also makes it real simple to align your scans.