Camerhack Adapter for 616 Film Cameras: FAK616
You can now use your 616 film camera once more with these wonderful little adapters from Camerhack!
They will allow you to shoot any of the 120 films available with your 616 camera by adjusting the 120 spool to the right height and dimensions for easy use: it comes with 2 sets of adapters so that you can also use a 120 spool as the take-up spool.
The one adapter with a different hole is the “Key Adapter”: it features a 1mm laser-cut stainless steel flange that exactly matches the hole that’s in the original 616 spool. This adapter will engage with the camera’s film advance crank.
With these adapters you will get approx 6 panoramic photos (~11x6cm) from a single roll of 120 film.
For more info about the background of Camerhack then head over to our interview with Claudio!
The following 616 film cameras have been explicitly tested with the spools:
- KODAK Six-16 Camera (1932 – 1936)
- JIFFY KODAK Six-16 Camera (1933 – 1937)
- Six-16 BROWNIE Camera (1933 – 1941)
- Six-16 BROWNIE Junior Camera (1934 – 1942)
- KODAK Junior Six-16 Camera (1935 – 1937)
- KODAK SENIOR Six-16 Camera (1937 – 1939)
- KODAK Special Six-16 Camera (1937 – 1939)
- KODAK Junior Six-16 Series II Camera (1937 – 1940)
- JIFFY KODAK Six-16 Series II Camera (1937 – 1942)
- KODAK Junior Six-16 Series III Camera (1938 – 1939)
- Six-16 BROWNIE Special Camera (1938 – 1942)
- KODAK VIGILANT Six-16 Camera (1939 – 1942)
- KODAK MONITOR Six-16 Camera (1939 – 1948)
- KODAK VIGILANT Junior Six-16 Camera (1940 – 1948)
- Target BROWNIE Six-16 Camera (1941 – 1946)
- BROWNIE Target Six-16 Camera (1946 – 1951)
NB: the brand is sometimes mis-spelled as Camerahack or Camerhak
Where we ship
When you buy your camera film from us we can ship it across the UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand, Australia and Canada (more countries planned soon!) So buy your Camerhack Adapter for 616 Film Cameras: FAK616 today and dive back into the fun of 616 film photography!
The Analogue WonderLab
When you’ve shot your roll of film and are looking to get it developed and scanned, then look no further than the Analogue WonderLab!
We can process your film for you, scan it at the resolution you need, and email back the files quickly and securely.
We offer FREE tracked shipping to our lab so that you can send us your negatives with total peace of mind. And our lab team are all passionate film shooters themselves, so you know that your film will get the best possible treatment!
Head to the WonderLab page here to read more details, or add the bundled developing above (if available) when you purchase your film.
Please note that our long-term aim is to offer developing for every film that we sell, but this is a work-in-progress. For full details and FAQs please head here
We send all parcels via TRACKED service - free in the UK for orders of film over £50.
This means that when you buy your film from us you will be emailed a tracking link at dispatch, and will be able to follow your parcel’s journey all the way to safe arrival.
Please note that it is not a signed service so you won’t need to be at home to receive your film, and our letterbox-friendly boxes fit through the vast majority of European letterboxes!
You will have different shipping options and costs at checkout, depending on how quickly you need your film. Please refer to the Delivery Details page for full information