The Spring 2023 edition!
Discover the Entire World of Analogue Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film.
Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.
A fantastic inspiration for film photographers of all shooting styles and experience!
In their 18th issue you will find topics including
- Alberto Venzago, inside forbidden worlds: the Yakuza (Japanese Mafia), and Voodoo
- Jeff Bridges shares thoughts on panoramic photography, creativity, and his latest exhibition
- How to build an inexpensive and effective mobile darkroom that can be stored flat
- Olympus: the PEN series combines a compact half-frame format with full SLR capabilities
- Maitani & Olympus’ glory years: 1st-hand stories from a contemporary employee
- Testing various papers and techniques for hand-coloring prints with oil paints
About SilverGrain Classics
You can read more about Silvergain Classics at their site here: https://silvergrainclassics.com/ You may remember them from a previous name; they started life as 'PhotoKlassik International' before evolving to Silvergrain Classics!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.