Discover the Entire World of Analogue Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film.
The Autumn 2023 edition!
Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.
A fantastic inspiration for film photographers of all shooting styles and experience!
In their 19th issue you will find topics including:
- Entrepreneur or vulture capitalist? Which film photography companies to support, and why.
- Widelux Revival Project Update: behind the scenes, how we got where we are, and where we plan to go.
- The great Ray MacSavaney and his large format portraits of plant life: insights into photography, life, and change.
- Bigheadtaco’s Take Kayo documents Hong Kong’s iconic neon signs on cinefilm.
- 100 years of 16mm: looking into the future of cinefilm with a successful producer/director and a university professor.
- Seeing in black & white: Bruce Barnbaum explains clearly how to visualize the scene in front of you, and how filters will change it.
About Silvergrain Classics
You can read more about Silvergrain Classics at their site here: https://silvergrainclassics.com/ You may remember them from a previous name; they started life as 'PhotoKlassik International' before evolving to Silvergrain Classics!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.