Kodak Gold 120 film is the perfect choice for capturing stunning, high-quality colour photos on medium format cameras. With its affordable price point, you can enjoy the beauty and clarity of medium format photography without breaking the bank.
Gold 120 film has a beautiful grain structure and vibrant colour reproduction which make it ideal for capturing landscapes, portraits, and everyday moments with stunning detail and clarity.
- Affordable medium format film
- Gorgeous grain structure for iconic analogue images
- Vibrant colour reproduction
- ISO 200 for versatile shooting in a range of lighting conditions
- Capture stunning, high-quality colour photos on medium format cameras
- Enjoy the beauty and clarity of 120 film photography without breaking the bank
- Ideal for capturing landscapes, portraits, and everyday moments with stunning detail and clarity
- Great in studio situations as well as out-and-about
Sample photos (c) Wesley Verhoeve
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
First time trying Kodak Gold 200 120 and it is just as good as the 35mm stock. Lovely colour rendition as you would expect from that film but even on a bigger negative.
Lovely warm tone film, preferred to use it outdoors rather than indoors.
Kodak Gold 120 provides a low-grain, colour accurate rendition, for an affordable price. I've noticed some colour-shifting to bluer tones in low light, but for the most part the colours are accurate, if a little less vibrant than some other colour stocks. For the price, it's more than worth it.
Stunning colours, one of my favourite and just about affordable still!