The ULTIMATE Film Developing Starter Kit - Includes Chemicals
NB: price includes free UK Tracked Shipping!
The Ultimate Developing Starter Kit has been designed to provide you with the essential kit to begin developing at home* INCLUDING a pack of Ilford's Simplicity Developing chemicals!
- 1 x Ilford 35mm cassette opener - to remove your film ready for developing*
- 1 x Universal Film Tank - the light-tight tank for developing
- 2 x Film Developing Reels - holds your 35mm film securely inside the tank
- 3 x 600ml Graduates - for mixing of your chemicals
- 1 x Paterson Stirrer - to get the chemicals nicely mixed within the Graduates
- 1 x Thermometer - ensure that your mix is in the right temperature range for accurate development!
- 4 x Film Clips - for hanging your films as they dry
- Film Developer - the chemicals to create the image on the negative
- Film Stop (Ilfostop) - to stop the developing chemical reaction
- Ilford Rapid Fixer - removes any remaining light-sensitive chemicals so your image won't degrade over time
- Ilfotol Wetting Agent - makes the water glide off the film to reduce waterspots
This is all the 'hardware' needed to get your exposed film through to fully developed and dry, ready for scanning/printing!
*Please note that you will need a darkroom/changing bag/light-tight environment for first loading your films onto the developing reels.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us or call us on 01494 614514 and we will be very happy to help or advise.
Where we ship
When you buy your developing kit from us we can ship it across the UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand, Australia and Canada (more countries planned soon!) So buy your Ultimate Film Developing Starter Kit today and dive into the fun of home development!
The Analogue WonderLab
When you’ve shot your roll of film and are looking to get it developed and scanned, then look no further than the Analogue WonderLab!
We can process your film for you, scan it at the resolution you need, and email back the files quickly and securely.
We offer FREE tracked shipping to our lab so that you can send us your negatives with total peace of mind. And our lab team are all passionate film shooters themselves, so you know that your film will get the best possible treatment!
Head to the WonderLab page here to read more details, or add the bundled developing above (if available) when you purchase your film.
Please note that our long-term aim is to offer developing for every film that we sell, but this is a work-in-progress. For full details and FAQs please head here
We send all parcels via TRACKED service - free in the UK for orders of film over £50.
This means that when you buy your film from us you will be emailed a tracking link at dispatch, and will be able to follow your parcel’s journey all the way to safe arrival.
Please note that it is not a signed service so you won’t need to be at home to receive your film, and our letterbox-friendly boxes fit through the vast majority of European letterboxes!
You will have different shipping options and costs at checkout, depending on how quickly you need your film. Please refer to the Delivery Details page for full information