Lomography LomoMod No1 - 120 Film Camera
Introducing a brand new 120 film camera from Lomography - incorporating the most creative lens we've ever seen! A fantastic project for learning about cameras and optics, and producing unique images on glorious medium format. All in 5 easy steps...
- Build the body from the robust cardboard components included
- Customise your camera body by drawing on it, painting it, or covering it with colourful stickers (some are supplied in the box, but you can always add more!) - maybe with glitter for extra sparkle
- Fill the Sutton lens with a colourful pulp-free liquid of your choice - using the included syringe for ease
- Load your camera with a roll of your favourite 120 film
- Shoot some amazing photos!
We've seen fantastic images where people have used tea, ribena, or even Limencello to create their photographs. So unleash your imagination - let it run wild with the LomoMod No1! - and please share with us your experiments and results for us to admire and enjoy.
NB: the original Sutton Liquid lens was the invention of an English photography Thomas Sutton in 1859 who used the curvature of water as a focusing mechanic to take panoramic pictures. You can read more about it on Lomography's website here.
- Focal Length: 80mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/11
- Aperture: Separate Waterhouse aperture units
- Focus: Fixed Focus
- Focus Distance: 2.5 m - infinity
- Focus Distance with 1 Adjustment Ring: 1.5 - 5 m
- Shutter Speeds: N (1/100), B (bulb)
- T shutter: individual T shutter lever
- Tripod mount, PC-Sync and Cable Release Socket
- 11 Sheets: Cardboard components
- 1 Sheet Aperture Plates Set with different choices
- Sutton Lens Module
- Aperture and Shutter Module
- 120 Film Spool
- Tripod Nut
- Colourful Stickers :-)
- Photo Book & User Manual
Lomography has been at the forefront of the analogue revolution for decades. Starting in 1992 with some Viennese students falling in love with the aesthetic of a particular Soviet camera (the iconic LC-A) - they founded a movement and a company that would introduce a new generation to the joys of plastic cameras and experimental film. Periodically innovating new cameras for existing formats - and sometimes bringing back formats specially for their cameras! - they are vibrant and creative
For more information about the brand check out our bio of Lomography
Where we ship
When you buy your camera from us we can ship it across the UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand, Australia and Canada (more countries planned soon!) So pick up your Lomography LomoMod No1 Film Camera today and dive back into the fun of experimental Lomography film photography!
The Analogue WonderLab
When you’ve shot your roll of film and are looking to get it developed and scanned, then look no further than the Analogue WonderLab!
We can process your film for you, scan it at the resolution you need, and email back the files quickly and securely.
We offer FREE tracked shipping to our lab so that you can send us your negatives with total peace of mind. And our lab team are all passionate film shooters themselves, so you know that your film will get the best possible treatment!
Head to the WonderLab page here to read more details, or add the bundled developing above (if available) when you purchase your film.
Please note that our long-term aim is to offer developing for every film that we sell, but this is a work-in-progress. For full details and FAQs please head here
We send all parcels via TRACKED service - free in the UK for orders of film over £50.
This means that when you buy your film from us you will be emailed a tracking link at dispatch, and will be able to follow your parcel’s journey all the way to safe arrival.
Please note that it is not a signed service so you won’t need to be at home to receive your film, and our letterbox-friendly boxes fit through the vast majority of European letterboxes!
You will have different shipping options and costs at checkout, depending on how quickly you need your film. Please refer to the Delivery Details page for full information