Kentmere Pan 100 35mm film is a great starter film for people trying low-speed 35mm film photography for the first time. Similar to it's 400-speed sibling, Kentmere 100 is characterised by soft backing that allows for easy scanning as the negatives lie flat, and the resulting images will have medium contrast and fine grain.
- ISO 100 for finer grain and sharpness
- Wide exposure latitude for flexibility in different lighting conditions - and for making mistakes!
- Affordable price for students and beginners
- Suitable for both outdoor and studio photography
- Experience the unique and timeless process of film photography
- Learn the basics of exposure and composition with a traditional film camera
- Produce high-quality images with a classic black and white look
- Affordable price allows for experimentation and practice without breaking the bank
|Exposures:||36 / 24|
Additional photos (c) Harold Navarro
Where we ship
When you buy your camera film from us we can ship it across the UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand, Australia and Canada (more countries planned soon!) So buy your Kentmere Pan 100 35mm Film today and dive back into the fun of 35mm film photography!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
As a first timer, this film gave great results and was super cheap too.
So I took this to the east coast for a little break and used this with my Olympus XA2.
What a great emulsion this is to use!
If you want a punchy film use Kentmere 100
I was fairly impressed with this, the grain is larger and less smooth that FP$ and I found it a little more contrasty so the tonal range is smaller than FP4. The negatives were developed by AG Photographic and I scanned them on a Nikon 5000. I did a little manipulation in Lightroom but the same to each film. The title to each sample tells you which film. The cameras I used were a Leica R3 and R5 and I used the same standard lens - a 50mm Summicron F2.
A great budget film, easy to develop and scan. Very happy with the images
A great film for those of us who either shoot on a budget, or maybe are just looking for an affordable film to experiment with. It's more than capable of producing some really good images too!